Disclaimer notice: All the content posted at this blog is fictional and any similarities to real life occurrences are purely coincidental.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A very short six word story:

Have you heard of six-word stories?


They’re simple stories. They only have six words, but they say a lot more.


Hemingway had written this six word story:


“For sale: baby shoes. Never used.”


Pretty sad story, right?


Dave Eggers had written one too, “Found true love. Married someone else.”


Your coffee addict has his own little six word story.


Can’t cope. Wants a drink. Substitutes coffee.


It leaves you with questions.


What the hell happened to this guy?


Why can’t he cope?


What is his choice drink?


Why does he substitute coffee?


Why isn’t he in coffee / caffeine anonymous (CAA?)


What is his super power?


What happens when he drinks coffee?


So many questions. So much to discover.


Keep reading the adventures of Coffee Waybright.


To be continued soon. Same coffee time. Same coffee blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have that Eggers story in my head for the rest of the day. These remind me a bit of the twitter lit project, but with much more impact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there CRS --

    How did you discover this blog?
    I'm writing it for fun.
    I never thought I'd get a person to follow it. I've only told one person about the blog, my brother Jimmy. We both love super heros. Iron Man, Bat Man, X-Men, Watchmen, Green Hornet, and even Kick Ass.

    Thanks for your support. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete